PurposeExploring how our religious beliefs change our reactions to news, ideas, and people, as well as expose the breadth of Mormon perspectives.
Comments PolicyWe encourage your comments on Mormon Perspectives, and hope you will join the discussions. As the title of our blog suggests, this is a place to share a variety of perspectives. We ask that the comments be respectful and relevant to the post; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must. Comments which violate the above standards may be removed at the discretion of the blog editors.
What We’re Writing Aboutagency Atonement believe book of mormon BYU chastity choice death Easter faith family Feminism freedom general conference God government grief happiness Heavenly Father Homosexuality Jesus Christ Joseph Smith Law love media Mormon Mormon moment musical natural disasters peace pioneers Politics prayer prophet religion rules sacrifice science service Sports testimony tragedy unity war women
What People Are Saying
- Erling Jacobsen on Think of the Children – A Perspective on Same-Sex Marriage
- Things Glen Found Interesting, Volume 43 | Glen Davis on Religion is the Foundation of Democracy and Prosperity
- anonymous reader on Staying Mormon After Losing My Faith Part 3
- Tim on The Book of Mormon Musical — A Mormon’s Review
- barbara zinsmeyer (@bararazinsmeyer) on Birth Control & Abortion: A Mormons’ Perspective
- George Strum on The Book of Mormon Musical — A Mormon’s Review
- picture-finder on Birth Control & Abortion: A Mormons’ Perspective
- sewing machine brands on Defining a Mormon