PurposeExploring how our religious beliefs change our reactions to news, ideas, and people, as well as expose the breadth of Mormon perspectives.
Comments PolicyWe encourage your comments on Mormon Perspectives, and hope you will join the discussions. As the title of our blog suggests, this is a place to share a variety of perspectives. We ask that the comments be respectful and relevant to the post; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must. Comments which violate the above standards may be removed at the discretion of the blog editors.
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
What We’re Writing Aboutagency Atonement believe book of mormon BYU chastity choice death Easter faith family Feminism freedom general conference God government grief happiness Heavenly Father Homosexuality Jesus Christ Joseph Smith Law love media Mormon Mormon moment musical natural disasters peace pioneers Politics prayer prophet religion rules sacrifice science service Sports testimony tragedy unity war women
What People Are Saying
- Frederick Keville on When to Do All You Can and When to Stand Still
- www.kochmeister.com on Learn More
- Collette on The Truth about Mormonism and Women
- que vigilabebe comprar on Learn More
- http://bestgrills-2012.com on Single People in the Mormon Church
- Arnold on Realism, Idealism, and . . . Religion?
- lanyrd.com on Single People in the Mormon Church
- soundbar testsieger 2015 on Single People in the Mormon Church