PurposeExploring how our religious beliefs change our reactions to news, ideas, and people, as well as expose the breadth of Mormon perspectives.
Comments PolicyWe encourage your comments on Mormon Perspectives, and hope you will join the discussions. As the title of our blog suggests, this is a place to share a variety of perspectives. We ask that the comments be respectful and relevant to the post; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must. Comments which violate the above standards may be removed at the discretion of the blog editors.
- Church Creates Original Video Series on Addiction Recovery August 28, 2015
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015
What We’re Writing Aboutagency Atonement believe book of mormon BYU chastity choice death Easter faith family Feminism freedom general conference God government grief happiness Heavenly Father Homosexuality Jesus Christ Joseph Smith Law love media Mormon Mormon moment musical natural disasters peace pioneers Politics prayer prophet religion rules sacrifice science service Sports testimony tragedy unity war women
What People Are Saying
- Lds Missionary Workout - Bodybuilding Abs on The Book of Mormon Musical — A Mormon’s Review
- Kenneth Madsen on Think of the Children – A Perspective on Same-Sex Marriage
- tv led barato on Learn More
- sampfeiffer1.wordpress.com on Learn More
- https://terraboler65068.wordpress.com/2015/08/04/maintaining-healthful-teeth-by-means-of-dental-treatments/ on An Eternal Perspective of Special Needs
- craigslist home page on Learn More
- i'm dieting and exercising but gaining weight on Single People in the Mormon Church
- Nathan Hudson on Why I Wait