PurposeExploring how our religious beliefs change our reactions to news, ideas, and people, as well as expose the breadth of Mormon perspectives.
Comments PolicyWe encourage your comments on Mormon Perspectives, and hope you will join the discussions. As the title of our blog suggests, this is a place to share a variety of perspectives. We ask that the comments be respectful and relevant to the post; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must. Comments which violate the above standards may be removed at the discretion of the blog editors.
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 11, 2016 February 11, 2016
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
What We’re Writing Aboutagency Atonement believe book of mormon BYU chastity choice death Easter faith family Feminism freedom general conference God government grief happiness Heavenly Father Homosexuality Jesus Christ Joseph Smith Law love media Mormon Mormon moment musical natural disasters peace pioneers Politics prayer prophet religion rules sacrifice science service Sports testimony tragedy unity war women
What People Are Saying
- George Strum on The Book of Mormon Musical — A Mormon’s Review
- picture-finder on Birth Control & Abortion: A Mormons’ Perspective
- sewing machine brands on Defining a Mormon
- Kendall on Birth Control & Abortion: A Mormons’ Perspective
- Elena on Realism, Idealism, and . . . Religion?
- Becca on Contribute With Us
- Hundred Best HD Wallpapers on The Book of Mormon Musical — A Mormon’s Review
- http://slaucholdfuosale.com on Realism, Idealism, and . . . Religion?